AIW Themed Party @ Zirca

If you guys followed NuffnangSG on twitter, you will know that they are giving out 5 pairs of tickets to the Alice in Wonderland Themed Party at Zirca last friday.
I happened to be the lucky one who got a pair of tickets. But sadly, I can't find anyone to join me at the last minute but still, I had fun with the rest!


We had dinner over at Watami at The Central before heading down to Zirca. No pictures at watami though. :P



Photobucket

Zirca turned Wunderland. 



Photobucket
All hail the Queen!! (LOL! BHB!)

"Off with your heads!" If you have any other opinions!



Photobucket

We had Chivas and champagne.


Photobucket
Joanna!


Photobucket
Hp. 
I forgot whose fingers were those.


Photobucket

Stephen.


Photobucket
Carlsson.


Photobucket

Joanna and Melody!
Whom I head over to Rebel with. 
And when the three of us went back to Zirca to find the rest, they ended up to be at Rebel instead! LOL.


Photobucket

Lastly, a photo of me with a glass of champagne.



Overall, it was a fun night. XD

2 Response to "AIW Themed Party @ Zirca"

  1. B says:

    hi i know this is really random, but can you tell me more about NYP Media Studies and Management?

    B: Hi. I am not sure what you're asking bout? Course details or what we study. But basically MSM is very similar to mass comm with biz aspects like marketing etc. We covered almost all aspects of media, TV, Print Radio etc. XD

Post a Comment