I am thankful...


Photobucket


That on my birthday, I can actually see fireworks from USS! XD So lucky right? =)

After enjoying the fireworks, we went to Sushi Tei for dinner! Been wanting to go there for quite sometime le!


Photobucket

With the girls! XD



Photobucket


My dinner! Salmon Ikura Don and Dobinmushi! XD



Photobucket


My Birthday Cake! (That Andy and Jinglong ran a long way to get. XD ) Thanks guys! XD



Photobucket


Posing with the cake! XD



Photobucket


Making my birthday wishes! XD (Not telling what I wished for though :P)



Photobucket


Cutting the cake an posing for the camera~ LOL~ XD

Photobucket


Staring at the cake as we don't have utensils nor napkins with us. Ended up eating with our hands. The chocolate on the outer layer was good!



Photobucket


Guess what we are doing?



Photobucket


He tried to piak me on the cheeks from the back and my reaction was to whack him back with my hand which coincidentally held a slice of cake. :P



Photobucket


Another picture with the cake~ XD



Photobucket




And of course, a group photo! XD



Am really thankful to all of you who spent this day with me. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for the cake surprise when you all said that there's no cake and present but you guys will have dinner with me.(Dutch!LOL)

I am really touched when the guys appeared with the cake when you said you guys are heading to the toilet.(Which I actually suspected, but still I am really touched!)

Thanks guys! I've enjoyed myself.

The only bad thing is, I have hit the big '2' and is now officially 20. LOL! =P

*Photos Credits to: Andy, JingLong*

3 Response to "I am thankful..."

  1. hapi bday sweetheart! I c that u enjoyed urself so so much!

    Ken Wooi says:

    happy belated birthday =)

    dblchin & kenwooi :Thanks! XD

Post a Comment